Monday, October 24, 2016

CREATE YOUR OWN FASHION STYLE

I am a big proponent of what is going on in fashion right now. Crushing over the velvet bug. Long dramatic sleeves, Tea length dresses with stacked heel boots, Plaid mini-skirts, Blair Waldorf style,  Mules, Boots. I love Fall shopping because its filled with lush fabrics, and loads of layers. As much as I love all that jazz, I love returning to black and white basics. Just like a French girl. I have a lot of fun getting dressed and finding just the right piece to wear.

Apart from this Summer has abandoned us for cooler temps, shorter days, cozy sweaters, and butternut squash. I am also embracing my fondness for the new fashion style “ruffles”. Ruffle Mania has taken over the fashion world and I want it all.

Change allows us to people forward and embrace the moment, but it never hurts to look back at the mistakes. In the words of Kanye, “you learn the most from your mistakes.” My mind, body, and soul, like most of us, has changed over the past five years. Change is good! And in the name of fashion style, I have learned from many fashion mistakes. My flavor in fashion style has run the gamut from wearing ill-fitting clothing just because they were cool, to embracing color that doesn’t fit the bill.

Now that I have learned the ropes, I have finally remained true to one particular style, my fashion style. And my love of ruffles. Because I love ruffles so much, I continue to wear them with verve and panache. Worn with denim, as a skirt, on shoes, they make an outfit pop set a new fashion style. Ruffles are meant to make a statement, so wearing one at a time is the norm. I like to step out of my comfort zone and embrace something new. Like wearing a few ruffles at a time. 

In Fashionoutlet nyc you will find Plus Tops , Plus Bottoms , Plus Size Leggings , Plus Size Pants ,
Wholesale Apparel , Wholesale Tops , Wholesale Bottoms , Apparel Fashion ,Men Fashion , Women Fashion , Casual Women ,Formal  Women , Women Apparel , Men Jeans fashion , Men Apparel , Shirts , Outlet Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment